Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Blog content disappears in mobile version

Quote Originally Posted by DropInBlog View Post
    Hi Acorn,

Examples / page load speed:
    When using the simple javascript integration there is a tiny delay vs if you cache it yourself (many ways to do this). But if your site itself loads quickly the delay is almost unnoticeable:

You can see a fully clean example here: https://dropindemo.com
    or an client example here: https://www.citizenwatch.com/us/en/news.html

Both load very quickly. However, if you want faster loading you can use our JSON api.

Pricing:
    Our pricing is per site. It's about 20% cheaper on the annual plan. We've found the current pricing is the most sustainable for us to maintain a great product with a small bootstrapped team. Also we've found that if a customer is not going to add $19 / month to their bottom line from their content marketing plan they don't end up actually continuing with it anyway.

CSS:
    Drop in blog offers a number of "Templates" for the output of the blog section (which fits within your existing page layout). The grid being the most popular. When you choose one of these templates css is sent to your page, however it will still inherit your fonts and some of your colors.

The templates look pretty great out of the box on most sites. However, if you're not happy you can tweak till your heart's content as every single element has a unique class or id on it. So you can easily target any element you'd like to adjust.

Or, if you want full control you can just choose the "Raw" template that only outputs html elements with classes and ids on them but no style. Then you can make it look exactly how you want.

Attachment 126178
    Jesse, thank you for taking the time to cover my points. When I develop, I use my own credentials and arrange for the client's in parallel. How does your licensing cover subsequent transfer of the code into another domain?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Jesse, thank you for taking the time to cover my points. When I develop, I use my own credentials and arrange for the client's in parallel. How does your licensing cover subsequent transfer of the code into another domain?

Acorn
    There is a single user for each account that is an email address. You can set the account up with your email and then change it to the client's at launch when you turn it over if you want, but I'd suggest just having them create the account so that they can enter their card data etc. Then just have them share their logins with you.

Alternatively if you want us to bill you (instead of the client) we also offer a white label solution if you have 5 or more accounts which also has a master panel so you can log directly into your customer's accounts.

-Jesse

Hi Folks.. just dropping back in here to link over to our official white-label offering. We now have a unified agency panel, discounts starting at just 3 accounts, and full white-label panel:

https://dropinblog.com/agencies/

Also we've added a lot of things (like an amazing SEO Analyzer) in the last 2 years since this post so I encourage anyone who's been sitting on the fence to signup for a free trial and take a peak at how far we've come. We've got a nice examples page you can peak at with lots of live sites as well:
    https://dropinblog.com/examples/

Happy to answer any questions

-Jesse

Jesse, I am afraid few TGers will take you up until you can show integration into Xara's responsive site approach.
    When using Variants to achieve this, each page's HTML holds all the code for all the Variants together.
    A form, blog or Placeholder that cannot be shared is duplicated with its own instance.

So when a viewer is looking at https://www.optimizsql.com/optimizsq...r-dbas-in-2021 in their Main view and change to another Variant, how to you maintain that view/state and not just get bounced into https://www.optimizsql.com/optimizsql-blog ?

You have to advise on this as you do not offer out your Simple JavaScript/HTML integration option code without an account.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I guess I'm not quite familiar with how your product handles these type of embeds. You're saying it won't allow pages with variables in the URL to render differently?

If you want to setup a trial I can extend it a bit so you can play around with it and see if there is a way to make it work.

-Jesse