Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Guys any advice on meta tags keyword placement for frame sets would be great, i have added these tags to the pages contained within the frameset but should i add them to the frameset head tags as well, the frame set doesnt contain any key word rich text so im unsure what is the most effective way around this, will the engines find what they are looking for in the main frame (the Home page)? regards Dave.
    IP

Hi Guys any advice on meta tags keyword placement for frame sets would be great, i have added these tags to the pages contained within the frameset but should i add them to the frameset head tags as well, the frame set doesnt contain any key word rich text so im unsure what is the most effective way around this, will the engines find what they are looking for in the main frame (the Home page)? regards Dave.
    IP

Hi Dave ...

Yes, adding meta tags to the framesets will help but adding text/links inside noframes will work even better.

cfn ... Jen
    Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com
    cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com
    IP

Thank you once again Jen, so much to learn and this is a great place to do it, regards Dave. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    IP