Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Navbar Resize on Scroll....

Hello everyone...

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I searched the forum and online but found no instructions anywhere. Sorry if I missed it and am asking a redundant question.

I need to know how: I create the logo and navbar header, large logo to start and then when you begin to scroll down the page, it automatically changes to a smaller logo and the navbar buttons and a color rectangular background stick at the top of the page as all content scrolls underneath. I am sure it is done with a trigger and stick at top or something, but I have tried for a while and can't seem to get the correct configuration....

Like this: https://ericvwray.com/

Any instructions would be greatly appreciated as always. Thank you,

Tazz

Default Re: Navbar Resize on Scroll....

It appears you've already done it Tazz.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Looks great. Nice design. Can you share what you have done for other members to learn from?

Hey guys,

Sorry I should have been more clear! That site is a sample of the effect I am looking for...But I didn't do it! I would gladly share step by step instructions if I had it figured it out, but sadly...not!

Thanks

Ah. Well let's see if we can come up with something similar.

I am not sure why but using a trigger should bring the bar down from the top, but it doesn't. Also I think the trigger needs to be out of the screen which is problematic because every monitor is different.

I'm going to send a message to the Xara team and see if they have any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I am not sure why but using a trigger should bring the bar down from the top, but it doesn't. Also I think the trigger needs to be out of the screen which is problematic because every monitor is different.

I'm going to send a message to the Xara team and see if they have any suggestions.

Thank you so much. I know, it's probably something quite easy, but that easy, I can't seem to find

Tazz

Nothing yet? Does anyone out there with those brilliant Xara minds have any idea how to do this...or replicate it some how? Thanks again.

I passed this request along to Xara. I don't think it can be done with the current animation capabilities. Maybe Siran or Acorn can find a script to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I passed this request along to Xara. I don't think it can be done with the current animation capabilities. Maybe Siran or Acorn can find a script to do this?
    Thank you so much. I'll see if they know any way to do it. I have been experimenting (could be dangerous) with different things to see if I can get it to work to no avail.

Tazz