Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default XDP15 Doesn't Publish Everything.

So here's a weird issue.

One of the pages on a website I'm publishing has numbers down the left side of the page. When the site is viewed in a browser, anywhere between 1 to 4 of these numbers are missing. It varies each time I publish the website.

I've tried exporting the website to a local drive and viewing the site using a local webserver - it exhibits exactly the same behaviour. So it seems that Xara Designer Pro X 15 is not publishing all of the content. That's worrying.

The attachment shows two attempts to publish, each one with different numbers missing. The layer view shows that the numbers are the front-most objects, so there's nothing in front of them.

Has anyone else come across an issue like this before?

= Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NumbersMissingOnPublish.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	122277  

Default Re: XDP15 Doesn't Publish Everything.

I haven't worked out why this is happening but I worked around it by grouping all of the numbers.

= Steve

Are the numbers on the page? Unless Clip to edges is un-checked in Web Properties, anything that is off the page will not be visible

Sreve, I would love to have a look into your design file.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Gary I love your new eye wow , how do you see now?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Are the numbers on the page? Unless Clip to edges is un-checked in Web Properties, anything that is off the page will not be visible
    Hi Gary,

Yes the numbers are all on the page. There are elements further left than that and they are displaying fine. Besides, Clip to Edges is unchecked anyway.

= Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Sreve, I would love to have a look into your design file.

Acorn
    Hi Acorn,

I don't really want to attach it here but if I could send it to you privately that would be good.

Thanks.

= Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevegill View Post
    Hi Acorn,
    I don't really want to attach it here but if I could send it to you privately that would be good.
    Thanks.
    = Steve
    Steve, fully understand and anything sent will be treated in confidence.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

If you have version 12 (or care to download it and install it) try it in that and see what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by bkjohns View Post
    If you have version 12 (or care to download it and install it) try it in that and see what you get.
    I'm willing and able with v12.

Acorn