Hi,
I am working with latest Xara Web Designer Premium and I found out following issue. I have a grid of photos, each of them has MouseOver layer which shows dark rectangle and the name of the item (Image 1). When the photo is clicked, popup layer with additional info about the item appears (Image 2, whole orange rectangle is background for popup layer) and covers photo grid. This behaviour is achieved with right click on the photo->Web properties -> Link -> When the selected object is clicked: Popup layer. Popup layer itself has Fade In transition effect applied and Close pop-up automatically tick box is DISABLED.

Now, the problem. When the popup layer is opened and I click on on the same area which caused it appear (the photo from grid), the active popup layer is immediatelly closed and opened again. Put simply, mouse click from the popup layer is propagated to the layer beneath and onMouseClick event is called again even though this shouldnt happened and active popup layer should take all the focus. This is happening only when I click on the photo area connected with opened popup layer. If I try to click on other photo while popup layer is opened, behaviour is is as expected and nothing happens. Also, when I do this or when I click anywhere else on the screen and then I click on the problematic photo again, nothing happens and everything is ok. So this is obviously some focus problem which persists only until the first click on the popup layer area.

Can you take a look on this, please? I think it could be relatively easy to fix. Thanks for your good work!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	122205
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	122206