Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Pasteboard will not reduce the file to the size it is..

365..so to some it appears rough. It doesn't seem to matter how I reduce the size of the original the pasteboard makes a large file when it fills. All ideas appreciated. Thanks.
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Default Re: Pasteboard will not reduce the file to the size it is..

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGilbert View Post
    365..so to some it appears rough. It doesn't seem to matter how I reduce the size of the original the pasteboard makes a large file when it fills. All ideas appreciated. Thanks.
    GGG, have a look at the right-click option on the Pasteboard of your page (not the Page & Layer gallery) so see if you have selected Pasteboard background > Fill browser window.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Sorry, the Pasteboard right click does not give me any options. I think maybe I'll have to create a smaller one for it to work. The only other thing I can think of is that the problem is like with the browser where you have to hit Shift and F-5 to clear it out. I have no idea of how to do anything like that within Xara to clear out memory or whatever the section is that might be hung up with an old graphic and will not allow you to re-size and put a new one in.

Check in the Help > Index: Template Backgrounds and re-coloring backgrounds.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I did get the issue resolved..took original re-sized, re-named..everything now fine. Thanks for the inputs.