Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Premium WD - Responsive template from catalogue

How can I tell a Responsive template, from a normal template if importing from the on line catalog. I took a look and I really can't tell - unless it's listed somewhere in the catalog. Thanks all.

-Bill Wood-
    Bill Wood
    Expresiv Designs.
    Web and Radio Production

Default Re: Premium WD - Responsive template from catalogue

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    How can I tell a Responsive template, from a normal template if importing from the on line catalog. I took a look and I really can't tell - unless it's listed somewhere in the catalog. Thanks all.
    -Bill Wood-
    Bill, Xara's take is all newer templates are Responsive. This doesn't help unless you are into digging into your machine's folders.

The best I can offer is open https://www.xara.com/us/designer-pro/templates/ or https://www.xara.com/us/web-designer/templates/ and pick a design and then alter the width of your browser to see if it "responds".

In the end, if there are non-responsive templates, Xara has sold you carefully curated designs that you should ask be made responsive.

In the end, the designs are all much of a sameness that you could open one you like the the colours of and then open a responsive one and ensure it adopts your chosen colours.

Acorn
    Acorn - My currently active Xara software: occasionally serviced XDPX, purposely unserviced XDPX12 & XDPX11 (32/64-bit), unserviced XWD Premium 15 & 12, XPGD10, X3D7 and lots of 'permanently-owned' licences back through time (to CC's Artworks)

Default Re: Premium WD - Responsive template from catalogue

Just back to some public service work. Thanks for that advice Acorn. Much appreciated.
    Bill Wood
    Expresiv Designs.
    Web and Radio Production