Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Magix Ultimate Creative Design HumbleBundle deal

Quote Originally Posted by jaydear View Post
    Just a "Heads Up"...

For US$25 (or more if you're feeling generous) you can get the keys for eight Magix titles including Xara Designer Pro X with "one year's free access to the Online Content Catalog". Offer expires in 13 days as at 12th Sept 2018.

The "Downside"... Be aware that the software may not be the latest versions and expect to get frequent "upgrade" email offers from Magix.
    I used the last Humble Bundle Magix deal (as my XWD Premium and P&GD were due to expire). Even though they only offered a few months of content catalogue updates I was very satisfied as I actually received the latest version of the Xara products in the bundle and all the (limited) updates.

I've now taken out the latest Humble Bundle Deal. XWD Premium is not included, but Pro is. From a quick glance it looks like the latest version but can anyone please confirm if there are differences? Will we get updates in the software as well as the content catalogue? And do we have the same facility to install on 2 machines?

As the Humble Bundle folks are comparing their (tiny) price to the full price, I would think that they legally need to point out any differences in functionality between the full priced software and what they are offering.

Thanks
    Yaffa
    Last edited by yjs; 12 September 2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: for clarity