Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default logo background rectangle

Hi,

How to remove or arrange a logo on top of a header image still showing a visible rectangle (preview +browser)? Below is a jpg, but if needed I can send a web file

Apparently, it's only when you stretch the image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	122107  
    Last edited by joicol; 09 September 2018 at 08:30 AM.

Default Re: logo background rectangle

You either need to create a version of the logo with no background (PNG True Color + Alpha or a vector logo).

The logo as it is now has a background so when the photo stretches the background portion of the logo does not stretch.

That make sense?

Info Re: logo background rectangle

At some point, did you create a bitmap copy of the golden components logo?
    If so, there was no need. You appear to have a grouping of a number of shapes and text that is ideal for this manipulation.

Have a look at: Apanidra.xar; a quick mash-up of your design.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    If so, there was no need. You appear to have a grouping of a number of shapes and text that is ideal for this manipulation.

Acorn
    I don't know, but what do you mean ?

All I asked was did you make a bitmap copy (arrange > Create Bitmap copy), which would have included bits of the extant background with it.

Another way of asking: Is your design see-through in parts?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I'll have to check with who created or manipulated the logo, probably with some adobe software taken from a black and white original.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post

Acorn
    Could you pl send me that image (pastel) background but without the logo integrated ? Thanks