Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: forms

Default forms

Hi maybe someone can help. I have created a form in 123 formbuilder and embeded it into my website. I can see it when I use preview page but can't when uploaded the page is blank. Have cleared history several times thinking it may have been that.
    Any Ideas much appreciated

Default Re: forms

This is going to be a hard one to chase down. You state it works in preview. Can you complete the form & submit it in preview? If so the form is functioning. However if it's not working on your web host's server it would appear somethings not being uploaded.

Without further details or a copy of your .web file containing the form I don't think this is going to be easy to solve. A url to your website form would also be of assistance.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

That was my thought wasn't happy with response from my enquiry to host so moved host. No problem with the new one. Ft

Glad to hear you got it sorted spd1954
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host