Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default web site not working in Safari

I have a full width slide show using Xara slide show widget and a separate animated text dropping into it from above. Since doing this change to my web site, most of the other animations don't work in Safari on my Mac, however they do on my ipad but the whole site looks a mess on my iPhone!
    Any thing I could be doing wrong??
    Thanks
    Mike

Default Re: web site not working in Safari

Hi michaelrenshaw,

Can you share your URL so we can all see the issue. This will also tell us if it's specific to your version of Safari, and if others see the issue on other browsers.

Many thanks,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrenshaw View Post
    I have a full width slide show using Xara slide show widget and a separate animated text dropping into it from above. Since doing this change to my web site, most of the other animations don't work in Safari on my Mac, however they do on my ipad but the whole site looks a mess on my iPhone!
    Any thing I could be doing wrong??
    Thanks
    Mike
    Mike, try clearing your browser cache (Ctrl+F5); it might just be the browser has a mixture of new and old detail.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Ben
    www.geoffreymichaels.co.uk

I've downloaded a Xara off the shelf site to see what happens and no animations are working except the Facebook logo at the bottom!!

Tried that but still not working. Visit www.geoffreymichaels to see that a Xara off the shelf site isn't working either!!

Hi Michael,

Works fine for me on iPhone 4 in Safari ???
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yep works on ipads iphones but not on My Mac Safari. I have had over the weekend a serious fault message come up and sent to Xara, and I note if I open a Xara sample web site in my Mac Safari everything works.
    Makes me think I may have a bug in my Xara programme, would you know if I can delete the programme and download a replacement??