Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guest Guest

Default Re: Whrere is the PDF-Bugfix in XDP v15.1?

Well, I'm not exactly sure who's to blame here....
    Yes, Magix is responsible for marketing and sales, but does that really mean that they have any kind of control concerning the product's release cycle?
    And not to forget, (if my memory serves me right) XARA had their moronic subscription service that doesn't differentiate between functional upgrades and bugfixes even before they officially joined forces with MAGIX.

Don't get me wrong - not really a MAGIX fan, either.
    I always had the impression that MAGIX is the place where software goes to die...
    IP

magix and xara have been in 'partnership' for 10 years or so - technically magix owned xara from that point, and as far as I am aware they still do, aithough xara operates as a seperate entity

xara have recently given [magix has taken ?] control of marketing and distribution - on this forum [no link sorry] a xara employee mentioned that a hold up re the last update was [in part] due to magix having not complied the installation package - so my understanding is that wheras xara produce the program code, magix take it from there to produce the .exe installers

I am not sure what priority xara product has in the magix product range; prudence prevents me from hazarding a guess - but yes if they are doing this they are a factor in the release cycle...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

We, the Xara users are the one who bring stable coins to their cashing. But we earn unstable, bug full sofware and no one of the Xara/Magix's side will conversating with us. We stay in the dark like fools stay for a wall.
    In an older thread I wrote that Magix does not good to Xara. Nobody believe me. Now we got the scenario. I asked my lawyer if it is possible to do anythink for to got back cash and the loss of income for the buggy v15.1 while the programme is not to use for my work with clients, .
    I will see.
    IP

I'm going to close this thread since the language has become somewhat, ahem, intemperate. And also Ernie you seem to have raised the same issue in 3 separate threads. Bhav has answered in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...982#post598982

Kate Moir
    IP