Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Please stop spam marketing

thank you for the response Rob

let me say this:

when the update service first came out and we [who don't like it] grumbled, Kate said emphatically [and more that once] that we did not have to upgrade, if there is nothing for us we could choose to wait - I have done this, choosing to remain on ver 12.6

I do not therefore want to be continually bothered with offers for something I do not want; please facilitate a means for individual users like me to exercise out legal right not to be subjected to spam against our wishes and be able to opt out
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I'll pass your comments on, although I'm afraid don't know the legality of the marketing screen when opening Xara but pretty sure it's not affecting any of your consumer rights.

thanks

but you will appreciate I am sure, the sillyness of Kate telling us we should wiat whilst on the other hand magix are shoving it down our throats
    Nothing lasts forever...

I find marketing in pretty much any industry annoying / deceptive / confusing to some degree.

Apart from beer marketing. They can advertise to me as much as they want lol.

ah in that case I shall bore you with how much a pint of bombadier costs in my local: £2.80 - and no that is not a JDW'spoon, just a normal northen coastal locals pub... and it's always spot on... no further marketing required
    Nothing lasts forever...

Yea we don't have anything like that other than in a Wetherspoons but I like the rotation of ales they do. It goes so quickly that barrels don't sit there for long, so rarely have a bad pint.

I know they get a lot of flak but heck you just can't beat those sort of ale prices (£2.50).

p.s. try the Shipyard American pale ale, it's pretty damn good.

I got charged best part of 17 quid for a pint and cheese on toast [allegedly raebit ] in a pub in cambridge not so long ago.... don't think I'd want to live there, worse than the west end

next time I'm in JDW I'll try that, thanks for the tip...
    Nothing lasts forever...