Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default mirror site wile my own is under construction

Hi all

Probably this post is not appropriate in this forum, but since I believe that many people have the same problem, I think there is already an answer.
    I started a new wine sales business and I have already registered the domain, www.adamowine.com (If someone is interested in buying good Portuguese wine
    While I make the new site, my sales platform is active, and in the future with links I easily solve my question, what I ask now, is if there is any way to through the domain name, someone who klick on a search engine, go directly to the store (I have a specific domain in this store). For example make a site blank, only with keywords and analytics code.
    Thank you

Default Re: mirror site wile my own is under construction

I'm sure I am missing something but why not concentrate on the store, optimizing it for search engines while you work on your new site?

Hi. Because the store is from a afiliate and I canīt control optimization in this site. The ideia, for now, is redirect automatically through my site www.adamowine.com (my domain) to https://3132.lyfetaste.pt/ (affiliate domain) while it's not ready (should take a couple of weeks). I think it should be some publishing setting. In other words, I work optimization 1st in a blank website, do some adwords based on it, but when someone follows my link it redirects automatically to the affiliate site.

OK. I have no suggestions other than hurry up and get your site online.

Thanks for the answer. I figured out how to do it ... in HTML code (head) I put a meta code and when I now select my address it redirects to the site I want