Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Video in Lightbox

First thing you should try is to add the functionality of the first example and see if it works together at all. You will notice that when you try to drag the slider it will immediately open the lightbox.
    If you want to go that route despite of that effect please ask if you need help at adding mouse over effects or customizing the lightbox.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Another approach would be to change the widget to support multiple images wrapped in a slick slider. I made a start already but am not sure yet if it will work in the end.
    The attached files are the first part of a tour to get started in creating a modified widget and the result of it.
    The change to the widget is very minor in this first part, it only adds a mouse over effect to the close button of the lightbox.
    And the tour doesn't really explain very much. That's because there is no documentation available and I am not very sure about all this stuff, it's all just the result of experiments...

Hi Siran, had a few pints this afternoon. Best look at this tomorrow
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg, me too!
    Unfortunately I noticed in the meantime that the attached file widget_multivideolb_v1 - part 1.xar misses some changes. Please don't download it but use the attachment of this post instead.

Edit: Okay, to be honest, I only started at 5pm local time, so not sure if you may say afternoon.
    Edit2: Its 10pm now and I feel quite relaxed.

Hi again Siran,

Edit2: Its 10pm now and I feel quite relaxed.
    I've d/l'ed your latest xar file and on preview I'm presented with a blank page
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg,
    are you still up, or did you get some sleep?
    Now to the problem. When you preview, do you open the widget directly or did you drag it to a web document. When I do the later it works in my good old V12. When opening it directly it won't work, and that is an expected behavior.