Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adding images (layers)

Hello, I am having all kinds of problems adding images to my site at bikerscampsite.co.uk using the Landscape theme.

When I add an image, I select it and click on 'bring to front', that isn't always working. Any help please?

Default Re: Adding images (layers)

Can you give more detail about what you are attempting to achieve Fat Rat. What page are you having issues on the Landscape themed site? Where are you adding these images to the page?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Morning, I am trying to add images to the index page @ http://www.bikerscampsite.co.uk/ if you see the flame image (bottom right of the page) I am trying to add an image to the left of that. All looks good until I upload, then the image is invisible.

All I can suggest is to make sure the image you've added is on the MouseOff layer
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

This was making no sense so I imported a new index page from the template and now all is well.

Egg