Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Striped King Script + Swashes FREE

And we should vet them, too.

Habano is a commercial font.

Well I did it again, posted without really posting, because my post does not show, therefore here it is again.
    Thanks Gare, I had gotten it from creative market. Lets see if I manage this time.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I'll find some more beautiful faces in the future that are unencumbered by a guy in an alley with a large stick looking for thieves.

Idea here? Let's use our better art judgement, as I seldom do, to promote excellent typography and font creators here, and not make it a Font ShovelWare Depot.

Thoughts?

I think setting a standard here, and I know that this is relative, can eventually attract traffic to tg as we become known.
    My post above should now be deleted...

One great go-to site for fonts is FontSquirrel. Use the filter tags on the right to hone in on what type of fonts one wants.

https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/l...ication/script

For example the linky sets it to script fonts. All free for personal/commercial usage, all use an OpenSource licensing--which means you can legally edit it as well.

You can find most all (perhaps all) of these on Google Fonts as well. But FS is a better site to me. As well, they have a Font Deals tab (relatively new) where there can be amazing font deals for purchased fonts.

Mike

Default MultiColore Font Fun

MultiColore Free font AND free EPS glyphs is half-graphic design/half-font package.

Just look at the examples on the landing page, download the set and I'll betcha great ideas will start sprouting!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ernie F text.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	121996

Name:  yogabot.gif
Views: 151
Size:  5.7 KB

BOUTON

Default Re: MultiColore Font Fun

The color version of the font is free, too. Just need an application that can handle color fonts...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-002161.png 
Views:	196 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	121998

But one gets the as designed colors. So the AI version is nice!

Mike