Well, at least I'm happy that my post generated some traffic on tg!

I understand forum traffic generates vibrations that shake the dust off.

The bottom line? You can get this font in various degrees of Freeness from several sites, including the author's at Behance.

I'm not bragging here, but I do occasionally buy Cottage Industry fonts. Because I myself sell fonts online, and me and my wallet can relate.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Type on Tap small.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	121987

I gave away several typefaces while I was curating the Xara Xone.

Not certain, but I think I have a healthy professional interest, but not an addiction to typefaces!

Does anyone remember the Bad Old Days when Castcrafte and SWFTE ripped off the designs of commercial fonts such as Metropolis, Banco, and the Clearface family (among many others) and still charged a comparatively merciless price for the forgeries?

BTW, the lowlifes who ran OPTIFonts (AKA Castecraft, the Kreiter brothers) were exposed on this [url=http://luc.devroye.org/fonts-27506.html] website, $1,000 for their collection, and none of whose fonts were licensed or originals.

Within the body of this text is a link to the catalogue of OpTIFont rip-offs online. And the original names of the typefaces are clearly listed. I believe someone out there believes in fair play, and Kerning Karma. Thanks to Luc Devroye, a fellow font freak, for the research work.

802 OPTIFont "look alikes", or varying quality

Why not buy the original, which surely will have better glyph outlines, when you have the money and the need?

Ever-proselytizing without reason,

Gary