Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is anyone using the Coffee Cup Web Form Builder

Good Wed Evening Henryluiz,

When I get home from bible study I will attempt to do what you suggest here. It works for you, so if I do it correctly it should work for me sir. Thank you so much.

bob

Hello all and thank you Henry, please know that I am very thankful for your help. I have not gotten a chance to attempt to publish my coffee cup form yet. I have been working on several other projects. I do expect to get to that this weekend. I want to thank all for your able assistance. I will report back regarding what happens. I am looking forward to success.

bob

Unhappy Re: Is anyone using the Coffee Cup Web Form Builder

Good Thursday Evening Henryluiz,

I think I'm OK as far as loading the form to my website "Contact Page". However, my immediate problem is getting the form properly ready to upload to the
    cPanel /public_HTML. Here is what happens. When I am almost ready to save the form for uploading, I get this message: HOLD ON, form almost ready. You've chosen to send a confirmation email but didn't specify where to send it or which template to use. Please select a template and email field from your form to use as the recipient in the Confirm Email section of the settings menu.

The (To) section of the Confirm Email will not permit me to put any info in. Even clicking the "drop down" on the (To) does not permit me to enter an Email Address. I have no idea how to get the (To) section of the form to permit me to enter an Email Address. I have read and re-read instructions, but can't seem to find what to do. So, I can't get any further as I try to get this form ready to go on my new website. By the way, I am using MechanicWeb to handle my websites, emails, etc. Thanks so much.

bob

Bob

For what it's worth, when I've had any issues with CoffeeCup forms, I've put in a ticket and always had a quick and helpful response.

Mick

Please select a template and email field
    Bob, I don't use CoffeeCup but it appears to be telling you set where you send the response too i.e. a field from your form, not a particular email address. This may well need to be entered as 'Email' if that is the name of your forms email address. It might need to be entered as just 'Email' or {{Email}} or similar. Then you need to select a pre-made template.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Good evening all,
    I want to thank each of you for your guidance and help. I am more than appreciative and thankful. This is truly a forum where one can get help and, on a gracious basis. Thank you and I'll be back after I see how things work out. By the way, the reason I come here with questions has to do with my hope that someone is using Coffee Cup along with Xara. Thanks again all.

bob