Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is anyone using the Coffee Cup Web Form Builder

I would sure love to communicate with anyone who uses this web form program. I am still having problems loading forms. By the way, I am using MechanicWeb to host my 2 websites. Thanks much all.

bob

Default Re: Is anyone using the Coffee Cup Web Form Builder

Good Thursday Morning Sir,
    I still don't understand where to put the form files, how to know where they are located so I can upload them to the proper place so the form will appear on my webpage. I built a website for my wife's real estate education school. I wanted to put a webform on the contact page.I discovered Coffee Cup developed an webform software program for a low price. Not only that, this software permits a novice to make great looking forms. I don't want to use their S-Drive, but MechanicWeb's cPanel to upload files.

I am able to develop the form and understand, I think, how to input info needed to populate the form. Here is where I'm at:

1. Go to file>export>manual server setup
    2. Paste the WFB code into the body of the placeholder
    3. Copy the code to "clipboard"
    4. Open the files located where the exported form is and upload all files and directories to the server, in same location where the web page is
    5. Open the file location where the form files are exported to (where do I look for these files ?)
    5. How do I put the WFB files in the directory where the webpage is?
    6. My wife's website is: www.newpathwaysconsultants.com Would all the files go into (public_HTML/newpathwaysconsultants)?
    Can you send me a PM so I can communicate with you and not take up space and time on this forum? Thank you so much sir. I am also interested in how to use some form of blocking BOT's from sending fake messages to New Pathways.

bob

Hi,

See coffee cup.pdf document. i hope it helps

regards
    Henry
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mr Henry,
    Good Friday Afternoon sir,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Coffee Cup Form software with me. However, my problem is actually uploading the files to newpathwaysconsultants. I still have problems with this process. That's where I really need help sir. Thank you again.

bob

Do you end up with the raw code for form when using Coffeecup? If so, I would think it needs to be added to an html placeholder in the design phase of building the site. If it is producing php code that might not work that way.

Use xaraweb or ftp to copy to your root directory. I prefer to use ftp......copy your whol local directory

Also Can u be more specific on your problem.....

Good Tuesday Evening and thank you so much all for your interest in helping me. Actually, I have developed a large and great looking contact form that will fit in the area where the photo with the 5 people are on the contact page. See: www.newpathwaysconsultants.com
    I have no problem getting as far as completing the form and placing info in the place holder which is the same size as the form (W & H). My problem comes after I copy code to Clipboard.
    After that, I don't know where to look for the files & directories I've saved. Once I know where to look for the files I have to upload to my server, I will learn and use Filezilla to do the uploading. Again, my problem is, I don't know where to look for the files or what files I should look for to upload.

I may be able to use my cPanel, but don't know how well that will work. I hope I've at least given you all enough info to help me. Again, thank you so much and I am sorry I took a while to get back here.

bob

in coffee cup "save as" all the coffee up files to your home directory on your local machine for you web site.
    when u export...export to your root on your local machine for you web site.
    when u export open windows explorer tab (under the copy to clip board tab) and copy all files to your root on your local machine for you web site.

then ftp all files and directories from your local root of your web site to the root directory in your cpanel /public_HTML/newpathwaysconsultants

Henry