Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Graphics & Text not showing up on page

Good afternoon all,
    I am having problems with text and graphics not showing up on the middle portion on one of my webpages. I've unlocked all elements of this page, but still having problems. I have also Previewed this page then clicked on Ctrl & F5 to refresh page but nothing happens. Text and graphics show up on all other parts of this page.
    Finally, what's the best way to design my own Nav Bar buttons, delete the original buttons and replace with my own designed buttons? Thank you.

bob

Default Re: Graphics & Text not showing up on page

bob, have you checked what layer these are on?

You can create your own NavBar: have a look at Help > Search: Creating your own Navigation Bars.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Good afternoon Acorn,
    I sure do appreciate you quickly getting back in touch with me on this. Thank you so much for your help.

bob

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanrobert View Post
    Good afternoon Acorn,
    I sure do appreciate you quickly getting back in touch with me on this. Thank you so much for your help.
    bob
    So bob, did you find your problem?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hello again Acorn and yes I did find the problem. I missed noting the lock on the page. Thank you and others very much. You all work so hard to help us do the right thing

bob