Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Web Design Premium and Google's Fetch and Render

Hello All:

I have Xara Web Design Premium 15.1 . I go onto Google Search Console and use the Fetch and render option when I have uploaded changes to my web site. However, lately the status section is showing Partial . It used to show Complete. I was thinking that it occurred when I added the Yelp Badge Widget to my web page. Is there a way to allow Google's Robot's feature be able to crawl the whole web site,so it shows complete when done. Or, how in Xara would I allow Google to crawl, so I may get a complete when fetching and rendering? Does a partial status hurt the SEO status for Google Search results?

Thank You,
    Steve

Default Re: Xara Web Design Premium and Google's Fetch and Render

Quote Originally Posted by tomoffinland17 View Post
    Hello All:
    I have Xara Web Design Premium 15.1 . I go onto Google Search Console and use the Fetch and render option when I have uploaded changes to my web site. However, lately the status section is showing Partial . It used to show Complete. I was thinking that it occurred when I added the Yelp Badge Widget to my web page. Is there a way to allow Google's Robot's feature be able to crawl the whole web site,so it shows complete when done. Or, how in Xara would I allow Google to crawl, so I may get a complete when fetching and rendering? Does a partial status hurt the SEO status for Google Search results?
    Thank You, Steve
    Steve, perhaps Google has "improved" Fetch and Render to more accurately present what Googlebot discovers? Fetch and Render tries to cover a range of browsers and configurations but can never replicate what a real viewer will eventually see.

I doubt it is specifically against Xara-designed sites so SEO ought not to be impacted.
    In the end, the simpler the page, the richer the content, the better the score.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat