Dear Xara...

In the real world, viewers of Xara-designed websites probably want to print off a page on occasion.
With a pixel-positioned web page that is centred, the print preview included the offset required to centre the page.

A real-world scenario is ongoing here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...nd-on-Web-page.
In IE, you don't get to see a preview and so lots of wasted paper later, the designer and consequently Xara are slurred.

If the browser viewport matches the web page width, then all is well but try and explain that to any Internet-connected user.

Now, I could suggest changing the 'xr_ap' class margin to 0px or setting the left-margin to -(margin); tricky as I don't know what other background code you run. Or, as I suggested in a one-liner, opening a new window with the viewport aligned to the page width.

It must be in Xara's interest to provide an @media css print setting that covers the need for printing of its generated pages or to offer up the solution wrapped in a Print Page button.

Acorn