Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Problem with one Size of Page

yes they do but only without the huge textpage i mentioned at the begin of this thread

I'm not sure if I completely understand your situation but couldn't you use an older version and copy & paste the text from a later version into it? If this would work, make sure that you safe the file under a new name to prevent any mix-ups.

well i did it but if i do it it screws up the page again and again.
    seems there is a limitation and the lenght of the text is really stupid but what can i do if it´s neccessary?
    only workaround i see is to make submenus to split the text because i have no idea to do it in another way.
    may be i am going to ask the tech support for a solution - will see.

thank you Mike

Okay, I'm getting more and more confused here. This is not a Tech Support issue.

You are creating a website that currently doesn't use cookies neither does it gather data online. So it doesn't require this humongous Data Protection page.

So that particular Data Protection page isn't required in the first place ???

So the issue of page length doesn't even enter the equation.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

If the page is that important publish it separately in a different design file to a sub-folder under the main site and use a link to it from your fuller site so that does not get swamped. Or make it a PDF and just have a link to that.
    When you have a problem, split it into two smaller ones and solve those or keep splitting until they all go away. Trite but effective.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I was thinking about this Acorn.
    I am not fixed for this Page to have it in Form for Smartphones too but how can i realize that ?
    If i press in Smartphoneversion delete it´s also deleted in Desktopversion

And okay may be for you Egg it´s not a Tech Support Issue but i need a Way to realize that Thing. may be you think it´s not needed, but i do not want to pay lots of Money if someone is making announcement to Court.

Mike

And okay may be for you Egg it´s not a Tech Support Issue but i need a Way to realize that Thing. may be you think it´s not needed, but i do not want to pay lots of Money if someone is making announcement to Court.
    Okay Mike here's an example of a very long page in both desktop & mobile versions. Then I've split it into bite sized chunks. Resize the browser window to view the mobile version.

DEMO
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Guys,

I hit the Target and got usefull Informations from the Tech Support Team here in Germany.

1st Way was create a PDF with Text included and drag it to the Page for DL
    2nd Way was using iframe put the PDF beside of the Page and create a Window using Placeholder with HTML body wich does not worked in Smartphoneversion.
    3rd another one using iframe i have not checked out

Last but not least i did it my Way using a Button PDF beside the Page for imediately Export of that File in Export.
    That one works finee for me and there is not so much unneeded Space lost.

I set the Page Online here but my Bussiness is not open now - starting in early Oktober

Thanks to ALL of you and here is what i got - you´ll find it in Kontakt

www.medmassage.at

Mike

Info Re: Problem with one Size of Page

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2301 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I hit the Target and got usefull Informations from the Tech Support Team here in Germany.

1st Way was create a PDF with Text included and drag it to the Page for DL
    2nd Way was using iframe put the PDF beside of the Page and create a Window using Placeholder with HTML body wich does not worked in Smartphoneversion.
    3rd another one using iframe i have not checked out

Last but not least i did it my Way using a Button PDF beside the Page for imediately Export of that File in Export.
    That one works finee for me and there is not so much unneeded Space lost.

I set the Page Online here but my Bussiness is not open now - starting in early Oktober

Thanks to ALL of you and here is what i got - you´ll find it in Kontakt

www.medmassage.at

Mike
    Mike, here is another approach using the Embed a Website widget: Datenschutzerklärung as embedded PDF Viewer.xar.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat