Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Link underlining not working

Hi ... weird question. Noticed recently on one of my websites that underlines are no longer being applied when I create links. If I want the underline to show, I have to remember to add it manually. The option box for that in website properties is checked, so not sure why it's not happening. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for sharing suggestions.

Default Re: Link underlining not working

can you attach a xar/web file showing this behaviour Ken?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Here it is. I think I have manually underlined most, if not all, links. You should see the problem if you open it and attempt to add a link yourself.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I could only not add underlined links on the News page.

You have not applied text styles so it is very difficult to unravel.
    On the News page you changed the aspect Ration to 99.24% and have a font size of 12.07pt.

It would be safer to clean up the site first before Hunting the Snark.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you! Apparently did that inadvertently. Will fix. Good to have this expert group to provide help when head-scratching is getting me nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Anderson View Post
    Thank you! Apparently did that inadvertently. Will fix. Good to have this expert group to provide help when head-scratching is getting me nowhere.
    No guarantee the underlining will then work but a spring-clean helps focus the mind.
    Do come back.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat