Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

xdp6 DSGVO - Datenschutzgrundverordnung in EU Hints to the use of Cookies and Data of Cust

Hi Guys,

Anyone here who can tell me how to implement Hints to the use of Cookies and Data of Customers on my Website with their Webbrowsers?

We do have new Laws here in Europe in 2018 so it necesarry to implement such Hints and the Client have to Accept or decline.

May be it´s not enough written now or not enough etails in this Post so lease ask and if i know i´ll write it down here.

Thank you - Mike
    Last edited by gwpriester; 06 August 2018 at 03:25 PM.

Default Re: DSGVO - Datenschutzgrundverordnung in EU Hints to the use of Cookies and Data of

Hi Mike

I added in English what I think your German says though it got cut off at the end of the sentence.

I do not know but I will ask one of the Xara developers to comment.

Default Re: DSGVO - Datenschutzgrundverordnung in EU Hints to the use of Cookies and Data of

Mike, under DSGVO 2018 (De) / GDPR 2018 (En), are you actually storing and processing any personal data?
    Are you using any Session Cookies?
    Are you including third party code that does exploit personal data?

A Client is covered by other business law and the binding contract with the Client.

I have already asked MagiXara what the situation is regarding their storage of our personal data on their websites and Kate Moir said she was in contact with their lawyers; DSGVO / GDPR has been in force since 25 May 2018 already.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Mike
    oder andersherum servus aus Bayern.

Mch Dich nicht verückt mir der DSVGO. Bei uns im Verein und auch bei mir im Betrieb habe ich die im Link empfohlene Erklärung eingebaut. Mein Anwalt hat mir bestätigt, das PASST.
    Link https://dsgvo-muster-datenschutzerkl...-a9d4be68-00c7

Hi @ALL,

Thank you for Reply and sorry for my bad translation at first

I don´t know for Others but i do not use, analyze or store any Data on my Website.
    My Situation is, i do have a email-contact using my emailadress and providing my Phonenumber but nothing else more.
    I have no Idea what is stored at the Users Browser when they visit my HP and is later used by Google etc.
    Only Thing i want is to keep the Law right up.

@ernie-f,

Hallo Ernie,

Vielen Dank für den Link im Text.
    Werde ich mir gleich mal zu Gemüte führen

Regards - Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2301 View Post
    Hi @ALL,

Thank you for Reply and sorry for my bad translation at first

I don´t know for Others but i do not use, analyze or store any Data on my Website.
    My Situation is, i do have a email-contact using my emailadress and providing my Phonenumber but nothing else more.
    I have no Idea what is stored at the Users Browser when they visit my HP and is later used by Google etc.
    Only Thing i want is to keep the Law right up.

@ernie-f,

Hallo Ernie,

Vielen Dank für den Link im Text.
    Werde ich mir gleich mal zu Gemüte führen

Regards - Mike
    Mike, it is not what you tell people, it is what they tell you and what you do with it.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

As far as I understand it Xara created sites don't use or create cookies. However you MAY have 3rd party plug-ins etc that do. Using Google Analytics will of course create cookies. You can check by using something like LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

another great Tool i did not know about