Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Print command on Web page

I would use a .pdf with the necessary link to it. You could add a short instructions text box for those that are computer challenged and even include a link to a reader such as Foxit or Adobe. Most modern browsers will guide the user once a link is clicked, so the user can choose to download the form or open the form if the browser is not configured to open it within the browser. I personally don't want a button that automatically prints a .pdf or any other document until I have seen it as some files have blank pages or unneeded pages and I can choose which page(s) to print. Just my way of working with forms but it does work and Xara / Magix makes it easy to add the link - no coding necessary.

Default Re: Print command on Web page

Thanks for the reply, as you can see I have used the simplest solution as per Acorn's reply. However I don't think my terminology refers to the "forms" as you know it. We have a pre printed application form that has to be posted back to us with other documents. Apologies if my statement was confusing. However I think your instruction will be needed in the future. Terry