Hi Egg Thanks for working on the Print problem. Like the nice clean layout you produced. Maybe you are leaving me behind, I opened your sample and went into xara "Preview" and the "Print Page" did not work, I assume this is the only way I can test this.
You mentioned "Supersite" that needs some explanation for me please. I know we have had this conversation a number of times re Word. Of the 6/7 reports that are sent to me a week for inclusion on the our web site all are Word docs, converting those to PDF's is time consuming and if I get the Word docs to work in Xara I find that's OK. Also producing links in an imported PDF into Xara does not appear to work for me. Also if I have a long document like our "Events Diary" when I import a PDF into Xara I will get several seperate pages where as with word I extend the page length and and can import as a one document. I'm not trying to sell Word I'm just saying it's the only way I can produce our website. Also as Acorn suggested some time ago if the are problems with importing a Word doc into Xara then putting it into a dummy page and the copying it and pasting it into the real site seems to cure any problems.
This is far removed from the Print problem, maybe I'm not trying your sample correctly, so help please. Terry