Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Scribble August 2018 revised

I can confirm this Larry, thanks.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Playing with blends again this month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	August '18.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	121844  

Great job Penny, I Don't this this month's line is a good one. Difficult to do anything with, maybe I should give it a try.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I am forced to agree with you, Larry, the line is extremely difficult to work with!
    Many moons ago on British TV was a programme for children with impaired hearing. Anyone could watch it, of course, and it was always interesting to watch, slanted heavily on the visual arts, naturally.
    The logo was the handwriting of Tony Hart, the presenter, which when flipped and flopped produced the logo for the program. It was great fun.
    Anyway, your line, flipped and flopped with a dash of 3D looks nothing like it, really, but it did put me in mind of that programme when I made this offering.
    That's my excuse for submitting this, and I'm sticking to it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vision on.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	121856  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Excellent Bob, you did a great job working with such a difficult line. Loved the story too, thanks.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Remember that logo well Bob. It was an excellent program for all children (and adults). I can see how the scribble reminded you of this.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host