Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Template for Antique Dealer

Looking for a web template that will work with Xara Designer Pro X - I can add ecommerce to it myself - any ideas - links - please. Many Thanks

Default Re: Web Template for Antique Dealer

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I moved this thread to Web Design Chat.

I would just look through the available templates and find one that has the look and feel you want and then modify the design to suit your tastes and needs.

Thanks for moving the thread to the correct forum - appreciated. Also your suggestion appreciated. I have seen templates offered that would really suit me but don't have the skill set to know if they would run within the Designer package.

I have started other sites with a blank sheet and it is obviously a lot of work - I don't mind this but it would be churlish of me to ignore a template that would save me time.

As Gary said, all of the templates are completely customizable from the base upwards, so if there's one in a style you like you can replace the photos and edit the theme colours in seconds to suit your needs

If there's anything you need help doing or would like to know how to do feel free to ask