Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro Survey

Agree completely with this....I'm semi-professional and have been using this stuff for decades, literally and have never, EVER used a template.
    IP

Following on...I haven't upgraded the subscription service yet, for no other reason than I don't want more templates, which seems to be the biggest draw to upgrade.

I don't believe they are listening but are playing lip service while maximising the attitude that you need this or that and must listen to what we think. Pity really after so many years. If a template is the be all and end all I might as well just go to Wix or use the many site building tools from the like of Godaddy, it would be cheaper.
    IP

Let's not go off-subject here and the survey horse has been flogged. This section is for TalkGraphics questions, suggestions and feedback. If you want to discuss the product you can start a thread in the Xara product queues.

Cheers
    Rob
    IP

Hi Steward,

I've deleted your childish comment and locked this thread. Please remain civil and follow the rules of the forums. That's all.

Kind Regards
    Rob
    IP