Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Is Lobster the new Comic Sans?

Actually I like the 1.4 version. Haven't used it but still I like it. So what does that say about me?, because I also like Comic Sans but haven't used that either.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I actually designed my web logo using Comic Sans, and to be honest have no problems with the font depending where it's used. It was done in Microsoft Image Composer ... God, that's going back a long time.

Name:  abwclogo4.gif
Views: 439
Size:  19.4 KB
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

To be honest, Larry I don't think personal taste matters, one either likes something or one does not.
    The fact that you haven't used Lobster probably means that you haven't come across an occasion where it would be suitable for use.
    That just shows good judgment on your part.
    There are many situations where neither of the fonts, Comic Sans and Lobster are suitable, but either might easily fit the bill in an upcoming project.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.