Hi Acorn,

Thanks very much for all your work on this, and apologies for the delay in my reply -- I started a new day job on Wednesday, so have been pretty busy for the last couple of days with lots of new stuff!

I agree that the Surfing Waves feed looks really good, and I think it's going to be more customizable for what I need. I've had a play with it, but have two immediate questions:

1. Can I set the line spacing of the text?
  2. Can I include images from my original blog articles?
  3. Can I retain formatting from the blog? I mean, many of the blog posts start with the author's name on its own line after the title and in bold. Surfing Waves doesn't seem to respect this at the moment.

It might be helpful if I show you specifically what I'm trying to do. I currently manage this website, which is in Adobe Muse. Since Adobe has made the (terrible!) decision to end development and support for Muse, I'm transitioning to Xara Web Designer. If you look at the Latest News page on the current site, you'll see that it's an RSS feed of a Google Blogger blog. What I need to be able to do is style Surfing Waves, or whatever alternative I adopt, so that it looks exactly like the current Latest News page, so that it's formatting is consistent with the rest of the website.

Do you think this is possible with Surfing Waves, perhaps using a customer CSS file?