Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Shape Text is underlined but underline is not selected.... WDP V15

Weird thing today...
    I added a shape to my page and clicked text tool to add text to the shape. The text was underlined without the underline icon selected. It seems it has entered the text as a link. If you get the same problem simply click the text with the text tool and a blue box will appear. Just click 'Remove' to remove the link and it will revert to ordinary text.
    I haven't a clue why it has defaulted to a link as I added another shape and it was fine.
    Anyway it is a bit confusing initially as you can't figure why it is underlined...
    Hope this helps.

Default Re: Shape Text is underlined but underline is not selected.... WDP V15

BS, I have tried all possible ways to get a hyperlink added to a Text Inside in a fashion you have describe.

The only way I have managed is to copy & paste text already in Xara that has a hyperlink included.
    If I do the same from an external copy, Xara asks how I want to load the text.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat