Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Help Please? Popup

I wonder if someone can help me. I have been using XWD for a year or two now and got on pretty well. I use quite a few panels with close buttons and they are fine. But I have spent half a day and totally stumped trying to close a browser delayed startup panel/layer when clicking on the layer. I tried a piece of code I downloaded from this forum but also got confused as I couldn't see any reference to the code posted in the header. Seems very complicated and I am surprised the developers didn't give you the option to close panel after a certain time i.e. 5 seconds. Are there any specific components I can insert and use that do this?
    Any help would be gratefully received as I would like to implement it into my new site.
    I have attached the page I was trying to implement it with just to show what I am wishing to do. It brings up a delayed text block (component) on page/browser open and I would just like to close it by clicking either on the panel or the page. Better still have it close automatically after 5 secs (maybe I could change the automatic close time in the code)... as I do not know how to code I am stumped.
    Attached Files Attached Files