Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can you identify this theme?

I created this site long ago with an older version of Webdesigner, can anyone identify the theme?

http://www.wiselan.com/

Default Re: Can you identify this theme?

It looks to be the "Zcard theme"
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Info Re: Can you identify this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    It looks to be the "Zcard theme"
    Keith, zcard theme is a Presentation theme and I cannot see the immediate similarities.

I searched back through earlier version of the Xara Desktop applications with bought Template Packs and the like and failed to find it.
    It was generated as "Xara HTML filter v.8.8.0.483". The Home page was last updated on 23 July 2017 17:11:10 - Happy Birthday next week.

There is nothing special about the design.

Here is my mock-up: Wiselan.xar.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hmmm... nope, haven't seen it before.
    Last edited by restless; 22 July 2018 at 10:56 AM. Reason: I thought I knew something... but I didn't

Thanks, I was hoping to find the theme so that there could be a mobile variant.

Acorn ... Sorry to disagree, but it may be the program that you opened it with that caused the confusion ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018.07.22_15h43m35s_002_.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	121669

Opening the themes in Web Designer 9 Premium, the ZCARD theme is not only a website theme, but is definitely the one that that site was based on!
    Last edited by ss-kalm; 22 July 2018 at 08:33 PM.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thank you! Can I import that theme into the latest Webdesigner?

Also, is it possible to create a mobile variant of this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    Acorn ... Sorry to disagree, but it may be the program that you opened it with that caused the confusion ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018.07.22_15h43m35s_002_.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	121669

Opening the themes in Web Designer 9 Premium, the ZCARD theme is not only a website theme, but is definitely the one that that site was based on!
    Keith, I never object to be told I'm wrong. I only went as far back as Premium 11. In v10, it is both a Presentation and a Web Theme; the Presentation one does not look like the other.

@Fat Rat
    Zcard is in ..\Cache\designs\eng\webthemes\zcard\ so you should be able to use MS Windows Search to find it. Just drag the .WEB file onto your open Xara menu area.
    You can make anything a Variant. You would have to change the NavBar, probably to a smaller vertical one.
    Personally, I would choose a newer theme with a Variant and refresh your site's design.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat