Thank you so much for your kind reply and for actually taking the time to look at the sites. I didn't respond sooner, as I didn't think anyone would respond other than Gary. I was looking at some of the new amazing sites posted, and for some reason decided to check it. Thank you for the suggestion on the Jerry's Furniture site, I agree. I have more time at home now, hopefully can read, practice and up my skills better. Yes CBSI is a monster site, but we actually compete with the bigger companies in the search engines - and we don't pay anybody for help, or google etc. I've done most of it on my free time, have to have a project! I had a company contact me regarding of course their free suggestions for SEO etc . They go over your site and make suggestions etc, then give you a quote and won't leave you alone. It was funny though, the young gentleman told me they suggest you add 50 pages a year - seriously?! As for Jerry, he's the 89 year old father of my significant other Jeff, still working every day at the furniture store. Jeff and I don't have children, and with my health it would not be in our best interest to get married, plus are we not committed? On the CBSI home page, if you would be so kind to go to the "only pay for the color you print" portion and refresh - not on a phone. Originally it was at the top of the page - but everyone wants the slide show. Took me a long time to time the word color and make the black and white pages come to color to my satisfaction. Since it is a reveal, on a lot of screens it is already revealed before anyone sees it. Thank you so much. I have two other sites as well. www.bodybalancewithdeb.com and www.antiques-n-more.com.