Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PAYPAL SHOPPING CART

Hi All,

Need some advice on the following. I want to insert a paypal button for my products on my website, but I would like to know if there is any way
    that you can connect your shopping cart with your supplier so that when purchases go through goods get dispatched to the customer directly from
    the supplier.

Thank you

Best Regards
    Paul777

Default Re: PAYPAL SHOPPING CART

Quote Originally Posted by paul777 View Post
    Hi All,

Need some advice on the following. I want to insert a paypal button for my products on my website, but I would like to know if there is any way
    that you can connect your shopping cart with your supplier so that when purchases go through goods get dispatched to the customer directly from
    the supplier.

Thank you

Best Regards
    Paul777
    Paul777, can you take some time to review your recent raised Threads as TGers are helping you and mostly do not get an acknowledgement.
    The point of TG is getting to know what works or what you did to make it work. This helps others and not just you.

You probably need a PayPal Business account.
    You also need to ensure as acting just a middleman, you are actually adding value somewhere else. People are canny and will check what you are changing and search elsewhere for a cheaper offer.
    How will refunded returns be handled?
    Sounds like you need a good supplier agreement and then start considering an ecommerce package like ecwid.
    You need to understand drop-shipping: https://www.ecwid.com/blog/how-drop-...ur-growth.html.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn

Will do

Your thinking like Amazon? LOL if so believe you me, they spend billions on their website