Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Failiure to update both versions

Hi All,

I have constantly published my website and any changes to both variants have been reflected until now. the main variant is not updating.

Any ideas. would removing the entire website from the online hosting environment be my best option or is there a far less dramatic and destructive alternative?

Any help as always appreciated

Regards

NTK

Default Re: Failiure to update both versions

Quote Originally Posted by NTK View Post
    Hi All,

I have constantly published my website and any changes to both variants have been reflected until now. the main variant is not updating.

Any ideas. would removing the entire website from the online hosting environment be my best option or is there a far less dramatic and destructive alternative?

Any help as always appreciated

Regards

NTK
    NTK, the typical TG answer is to purge your browser cache by using Ctrl+F5.

Or check with another browser.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn,

*bows*

I purged the cache and works like a charm

Thank you ever so much

NTK

NTK, you, as designer, are hammering away at developing and tweaking your masterpiece.
    Browser designers rarely seen web users as anything other than consumers.

Think editor, think designer.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I will do thank you. I continue to hone my craft.