Dear Xara...

I updated my Update Service on 31 May 2018.
At the same time, Magix advised I had a Coupon for "Website M" account upgrade & domain.
This coupon is redeemable until 31 December 2018.

I intend to redeem the coupon on 31 December 2018 but your EULA States:
D. UPDATE SERVICE
The license for updates and features delivered within the scope of the Update Service is limited to the installation(s) in place at the first anniversary of the initial registration of the Software, or at the date of last renewal if that is more recent. It will therefore terminate if you re-install the software after the Update Service has lapsed, and you will fall back to the version of the software at the date of your initial purchase and registration, or the date of last renewal if that is more recent. These limitations do not apply if you extend the Update Service beyond the initial 12-month period.

Any online services included in the Software (M hosting, Xara Online Designer and the Online Content Catalog) will end as soon as the Update Service expires, unless the Update Service is extended beyond the initial 12-month period.
The red text in the above EULA declares I therefore will only have use of the "WebSite M" account & domain for 01 January to 31 May 2019, which contradicts the offer of "12 month free usage".
The purple text even contradicts the first clause as clearly I have extended the Update Service in buying an update.

Will you please advise what is right and amend the EULA accordingly.

Acorn