Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Problem opening a xar file....

Just a pointer. I have one client who updates his site via Xara Cloud.

Recently I required to add some html to the index head section. Obviously you can't do this in Xara Cloud, so I downloaded it and chose to open it in XDPX 15. I first got a message along the lines of this isn't a recommended method of opening this file, or similar but I choose to proceed. After this I received the attached screen-grab which I've never encountered previously.

I do occasionally receive this message on opening a xar or web files and find that dragging the file to the top bar opens the file without further issue, as was the case here.

I amended the head html, re-saved, opened in Xara Online & republished. It republished without issue but the amended head html wasn't present. I had to republish from XDPX 15.

This is just my observations, not requiring further input, just drawing attention to the error message
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no-decode-delegate.png 
Views:	250 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	121607  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host