Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Programme Slow to Load and Error Message

Great solution
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

If you by chance have the previous version of WDP (12.something) you could try loading it in that version.

Acorn I like that, lateral thinking however I had started what I describe before I received your message . I have been copying each page to a new site page by page, saving and then reloading. I believe I have found the problem, although I have not reloaded all the pages. The problem page appears to be one that had a large excel converted table that I inserted. So far so good, it is also solving some of the problems that you helped me with earlier re not being able to delete pages, however I will continue loading and testing tomorrow, too tired after a stressful days golf.
    Many thanks for your help. Terry

@Terry, golf? Stressful?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Golf is 'flog' backwards, so, yes, stressful.

Just to let you know I have rebuilt the site and now have a 12 page site from an original 29 page site having taken out all pages that I could not delete earlier and the troublesome page. So, many thanks to you all for your contructive suggestions. Terry

Quote Originally Posted by golfertel View Post
    Just to let you know I have rebuilt the site and now have a 12 page site from an original 29 page site having taken out all pages that I could not delete earlier and the troublesome page. So, many thanks to you all for your contructive suggestions. Terry
    Terry, back to the golf then?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat