Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SAY WHAT ??

Default Re: SAY WHAT ??

in a cloud-based, social-media world the forum is a bit of a backwater ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

But why show your nose around here ?
    IP

I assume he is CEO of both Xara GmbH and The Xara Group Ltd whatever the exact relationship between those two corporate entities is...

He weighed in re desktop ver 15 update and got caught out, maybe he is being more cautious now... statements regarding policy should ideally not be made on the hoof [but try telling UK MP's that re Brexit ]...
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

He who wants to be heard should also learn to listen.
    even the social media world is made for dialog and not for a monologue.
    Or you'll be that proverbial man shouting in the desert with no one to hear him.
    IP

Xara staff are present in the forums haakoo, you know that. Here I am this morning and I've read this, and I'd surely answer if I could work out what the question was!

More generally please can I ask you all to show respect to the forum structure and remember to start your threads in the most appropriate forum. Graphics Chat is for discussion of Designer Pro, Photo & Graphic Designer, as it says at the top of the page! I will move this thread to Off Topic.

Kate Moir
    Last edited by webmaster; 13 July 2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: clarify that I'm moving the thread
    IP

The forum we are in is "OFF-TOPIC CHAT"
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

@Kate, I think the drift of theThread is the discovery that Xara GmbH is a €3M seeded venture and the question is whether it is an adjunct of Magix solely or if it is tethered in any way to Xara plc. The second point is Xara plc is again marginalised and we would like to understand why. The final point is Matt is happy to reminisce about old cars but not how Xara Cloud is directly impacting Xara Desktop applications.

Acorn

"Xara has millions of users" - is that viewers of Xara-generated websites?
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    @Kate, I think the drift of theThread is the discovery that Xara GmbH is a €3M seeded venture and the question is whether it is an adjunct of Magix solely or if it is tethered in any way to Xara plc. The second point is Xara plc is again marginalised and we would like to understand why. The final point is Matt is happy to reminisce about old cars but not how Xara Cloud is directly impacting Xara Desktop applications.

Acorn

"Xara has millions of users" - is that viewers of Xara-generated websites?
    What he said.
    IP

does xara 'plc' exist

look at my sig

what is reaped is what is sown

I never thought I was important enough to mke any difference, but I always thought my voivce would be heard

no even sure about that any more... and that is what is so depressing...
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

The sound of silence
    IP