Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Embeded youtube video is cropped when played

After pasting code to embed youtube video on page I notice that the video is cropped when I look at it in the browser.

I tried changing the size in the hmtl code and no difference.

Any ideas?

I amusing Xara Web Designer Premium 12

Thanks
    Paul

Default Re: Embeded youtube video is cropped when played

Quote Originally Posted by pdelisle22 View Post
    After pasting code to embed youtube video on page I notice that the video is cropped when I look at it in the browser.
    I tried changing the size in the hmtl code and no difference.
    Any ideas?
    I amusing Xara Web Designer Premium 12
    Thanks Paul
    Paul, only guessing that the Placeholder code is a width and a height in pixels.
    You need to ensure the Placeholder object is that minimum size. or change the code to 100% instead of an actual size.

Copy the code here so we can make more clear for you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l0hUjmpk1OM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote Originally Posted by pdelisle22 View Post
    <iframe width="100%" height="100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l0hUjmpk1OM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Try with the above and make the Placeholder 640 x 400. If that all works, you can alter the size of the Placeholder to your needs.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat