Dear Xara,
my neck almost burst and I have to let my anger run free. I've always been a loyal supporter of Xara. I have also advocated Xara among colleagues as an alternative to CD and AI.

Since about 2 years I see a development at Xara that I don't like and I don't want to participate. All your loyal customers are treated like dirt. You don't care about the opinions of the users.

Last year I renewed my XDP, believing I have to support Xara.

This year I will not renew! What you've done with version 15 is more than just impudence. I am not willing to support them.

To offer a renewal for 129,-€ for NOTHING is more than cheeky.

As a professional graphic designer who also works for various publishing houses, he must be able to rely on his tools. Among other things, I got involved with Xara because I can work flexibly with vectors, images and even websites.

Now it is the case that Xara has reached a point where it becomes dubious. Improvements that the community has been demanding for years are ignored.

Then this year the upgrade price of 129,- €. A cheek without end. For only a new price of 110,- € I get a full version of Affinity Designer and for web design a full version of Wysiwyg-Webdesigner.

I will follow the course of XARA/MAGIX for a while, but I think that my graphic future will continue without Xara.

If something fundamental should change at Xara/Magix and finally the promised, mind blowing away featuers may come, I am ready again invest money in to Xara.