Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: import designs to prox

Really appreciate your help ..... shame Xara are so sure of themselves not to bother about good customers......All I want is what I paid for .....
    I open up pro11 and drag what I want onto and clean page then copy and paste it into prox ....... what a pain in the backside that is.....
    I am trying out wordpress as an option to dump Xara but its like leaning another program and all the sites have to be changed at my cost
    not the clients....... I have sent a complaint as you stated in the other post with the link so maybe I might get an answer.

Thanks again Acorn
    Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

I am fortunate as I can absorb the costs. I resent the time wasted.

What MagiXara seem to not understand is that data storage is cheap and placing artificial barriers between the product and the Customer is wasteful: product fragmentation and pay zones do not work.

My concern is all the poor Xara Customers who think it is their fault somehow so discard such a wonderful product.
    All I see on TalkGraphics is a corpus of around 20 contributors and 200 subscribers with 2,000 consumers.

Leverage up MagiXara: genuine functional updates, frequent catalogue content and open access.Go on, you know you want to.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Go on, you know you want to
    Unfortunately they don't!!!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

MagiXara wouldn't understand good business sense if it poked them in the eye.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Only way I can get the design content is for someone to dropbox it to me ......

Mike
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by mikerawlinson View Post
    Only way I can get the design content is for someone to dropbox it to me ......
    Mike
    Mike, I do believe that breaches our EULA. You have to pester MagiXara yourself.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Not sure what rules they are Acorn...... only want what I paid for if that's against the law something is wrong .....I have got a reply from Xara ...this is what I got back ...

Hello,

Thank you for your request.

Of course, the content and downloads that you have already invited in your project can still be used without the Update Service.
    You also have the opportunity to download and save the content that interests you from the online content catalog in advance.

Best regards,

MAGIX Software GmbH
    Michèle Hohmeier
    Borsigstr. 24
    32312 Luebbecke
    GERMANY

What a waste of time that was ....... In other words if you don't download what you have paid for your not gona get it if you leave it to long .

And they want me to upgrade ....not in a million years.

Mike.
    please change that silly rule Acorn as it's not fair for my situation.

please change that silly rule Acorn as it's not fair for my situation.
    Mike, it is not in my gift to change Magix and Xara's EULAs, merely to point out the crassness of them.

Acorn

I understand that Acorn ....just hope someone would feel sorry for me and send them .
    I have emailed Matt Bolton but I don't hold out much hope as I guess he is very busy with bigger fish.

Mike

I understand that Acorn ....just hope someone would feel sorry for me and send them .
    I have emailed Matt Bolton but I don't hold out much hope as I guess he is very busy with bigger fish.
    Mike
    Mike, you might be heartened in that no on-line content is accessible at the moment as the servers are down or they need a shilling for the meter.

Acorn