Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Force Xara new document to keep my pasted color names sorted. Possible?

Thanks Egg. Enjoy the World Cup! I'm Brazilian

Default Re: Force Xara new document to keep my pasted color names sorted. Possible?

Oh Dear, you wouldn't have been happy yesterday then. Mind you I think Belgium will go all the way.

Egg, in your tutorial I could see that although the colors were grouped together (greens with greens, blues with blues, etc), the order of the groups is different when you opened the same template in your computer (image below).
    If you look at Egg's colours notice that they are listed in alphabetical order, but retain your ordering on the Colour Bar. I tested this by creating another named colour 'Apple', which went to the top of the listing in the Used Colours list and remained at the far right of the named colours Colour Bar. Yours on the other hand remain as created on the Used Colours list. Strange.

It may be a version thing. Here's mine:
    Xara Designer Pro X 15.1.0.53605 DL x64 May 3 2018

Have to go, kick-off in just over an hour!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host