Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: Cannot seem to update a website

I've also come to the same conclusion, that the server/host has drastically changed something. Got so frustrated that I've bitten the bullet and bought hosting on Bluehost, and I'm going to be shot of this nonsense. Enuf already! Of course, I've hit a wall trying to set up the FTP, even though I've followed their directions exactly. So tomorrow morning, I'll be on the phone with Bluehost to talk me through the process, yet again. Starting off my birthday talking to tech support isn't my idea of a great start to the day! An enormous thank you for trying so hard to help me through this frustrating mess!

@PeeWee, Happy Birthday regardless!

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I hope the new host works out for you. Good luck.
    Happy Birthday to you as well.

Thanks so much, bkjohns!

Just took another look at FileZilla and logged into the server. I don't have folders under Public_html for the main part of the website, just files. That is using WebEasy Pro.
    Haven't tried XARA yet, still working on my first website with the program.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FZ.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	121570

John