Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default problems with Xara.

I have tried over and over.
    Because I keep getting the update service expiration notice and forgetting that I had already renewed last May, I renewed again.
    However because of that boo-boo I cannot access the content catalog, the program thinks I have an older version and all I get is a page to choose my country and will not install the content catalog.

I have not yet contacted MAGIX, explaning my boo-boo. Any suggestions as to what I should do and how to fix my error?

Please help.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	update saervice expired.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	121452 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I should be golden 2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	121453
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: problems with Xara.

Larry, once you are out of cover (image 1) , you have no right to access the Online Content Catalogue.
    Image 2 is the latest Xara update, which you downloaded before your cover expired.
    The two dates have no relationship other than the latter will never be later than the former, particularly when you are out of cover.

If you have renewed since 27 May 2018 then your registration details are wrong and MagiXara will need to be contacted.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn, I'm not sure I understand, image 2 shows I renewed last May, and the MAGIX site shows May 5 2018 which was not over a year ago the way I see it. I will call MAGIX and find out where I am wrong.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Thanks Acorn, I'm not sure I understand, image 2 shows I renewed last May, and the MAGIX site shows May 5 2018 which was not over a year ago the way I see it. I will call MAGIX and find out where I am wrong.
    Image 2 is the application download version date, nothing to do with your purchases. I have the same pop-up, save my Licensee and Service code detail. You re licensed on 27 May 2017.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks again Acorn, I called MAGIX so everything is OK now. What a relief!
    Larry a.k.a wizard509