Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I want to fill the WEB page screen with a Patter

Whooo, I'm as confused as Gilbert now.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I did Acorn, thanks for the reminder. I may be having a bit of a problem with the graphic as, for whatever reason, there is a white space around it when page is filled. Will work on it tomorrow and get back here with hopefully a positive result.
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

I presume I'm doing something wrong, but can't figure it out. When I do page fill from the Fill Gallery each paste has a white border all way around and does not butt against one another.

Is it a bitmap you're filling the background with GG? If so can you attach it here?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pagefillPD.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	121441
    This is the one

GGG, you have a 240px square image with 13px of white on the left and 4px of white on the bottom.

Crop these away and make a bitmap copy and use that.

If you have to maintain 240px square, i would stretch it back up.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I don't know why I can't see it on my machine, but I'll get it fixed someway. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGilbert View Post
    I don't know why I can't see it on my machine, but I'll get it fixed someway. Thanks for that.
    Drop the image onto a coloured page background; it is quite distinct.
    If you want a hand, you will need to zip and attach the file rather than adding it as an image as TG reduces resolution.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Well I've redrawn the square behind the type several times. The window shows no white pixels on the left or bottom, but it doesn't seem to matter how I do the color. When I do the page fill from from the gallery I still get white pixels on the left and bottom. Haven't, at this point, figured out what is going on..grrrr!
    Last edited by GiddyupGilbert; 25 June 2018 at 09:45 PM.

Otay..I think I figgered somethin' out, whether it's the right way or not. After bringing the art piece into the page area from the Fill Gallery I played with it a bit more..then I made a bitmap copy and I set that as the page background..IT WORKED! Yay, no white border areas nor anything. That will work for me though I suspect there's a proper, shorter way of doing the page fill than I've encountered.